CyberSpacers Webmastering Code of Ethics
To help standardize a web-mastering Code of Ethics - www.CyberSpacers.com offers its prestigious 'Ethics Award' to those domains whose webmasters, owners and responsible parties adhere to excellence in content, intent, and presentation.
We also invite you to carry our free comics to add great content to your Web site.
CyberSpacers' Advisory Board - comprised of successful, respected and highly qualified individuals from diverse areas including Internet
communications and technology, broadcasting, education, business, entertainment and law-enforcement have combined their expertise to create this important statement of principles.
Via your acceptence of this Code of Ethics, and accompanying award - your Web site is recognized for endorsing Responsible Cyber Citizenship.
Web Masters' Code of Ethics:
- We, provide valuable content for use and access via the Internet.
- We recognize that use of the Internet and cyberspace comes with responsibilities of ethical behavior.
- We agree to uphold all legal and moral aspects of cyberspace use.
- We provide information and services geared toward specific market(s)
or audience(s) or demographic(s) and do not attempt to falsify, modify
or trick search engines or individuals using the Internet by misleading
Meta Tags, search engine gimmicks or doorway pages.
- We agree to protect any data, to the best of our ability, transmitted
via the Internet to protect individuals' rights to privacy and privileges.
- We recognize and respect intellectual property rights, copyrights,
credit and other financial sources in a responsible manner.
- We use authentic, registered programs within the guidelines
of fair use and do not condone or tolerate the use or distribution
of illegally copied or transmitted software.
- We do not hack (break into other's sites), steal or participate in any
cyber-crimes including malicious mischief editing of content that we have
not been authorized to edit.
- We make a firm commitment to CyberSpacers' anti-hacking program,
a.k.a. Stop Hackers Campaign - and agree to report any such incidents
that we may uncover to the proper authorities.
- We endorse the highest possible standard of cyberspace conduct,
to produce and promote cyber-ethically responsible Internet presentations
to be accessed via the World Wide Web.
To: ALL ETHICAL WEB MASTERS
If you agree to the aforementioned WMing Code of Ethics, you are welcome to apply for your 'CyberSpacers' Ethics Award' (gif, banner or??)
that you can be proud to display on your Web site. Complete the following: